Friday 18 October 2013

Comments on TVB drama <Triumph in the skies 2>

Personally, I like the storyline and it doesn't go on and on without a direction which was unlike the previous dramas this year.

  In the drama, my favorite drama is Sammuel Tong Yik-Sum, which is commonly known as Sam and Captain Tong. He is my favorite character as he is sweet and caring towards his girlfriend, Holiday, and ex-spouse, Zoe, who had passed away. Although be is strict in his teaching sometimes, he cares a lot about his student's issue in PPP (Pre-Pilot Project) and he is humorous and fun sometimes. Nevertheless, I admire his skills in flying the airplane, especially during the last episode, where he, Jayden and Holiday landed an faulty plane with bursted wheels.

  Of course, I have a character that I do not like too. Personally, I do not like Jayden, which a handful of audience favor. I have my reasons in it, Although I cannot deny that he is most good-looking and skilled captain in Skylette. In my opinion, I feel that he likes to show off. He always takes risks on airplane and he is over-confidence. The main reason I do not like him is I feel that he is like a playboy. Hence, he do not take a relationship seriously and insensitive to others feeling. For example, during the period that he is with Holiday, he also goes out with other women, sending them home and kissing them late at night. He also forces Holiday to recuperate with him. Although he changed at the last, he cannot compensate for the hurt he bring for others.

  My favorite couple is CoCo and JimJim. They are really caring and understanding towards each other. CoCo, who had helped her friend who had a husband that has a cancer to bore a baby, was dumped by her boyfriend after his boyfriend knew about it. JimJim cared a lot about her and took care of her through her ups and downs. He even stayed by her side when she was in the pregnancy room and encouraged her. 

  Overall, the drama shows us the struggles to built a stable relationship and also shows the tough process of becoming a pilot and the strictness of the aircraft service. Do watch it!! (For people who had not watch it yet.)

[Just personal opinion if you don't like it don't read it. And apologies I don't know why my phone cannot post photo:(]

Written by Kay Lim Jing Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment